For most of us, gambling is just a bit of fun that we can enjoy any time, but a small percentage of players might be underage or might have let gambling become the main focus in their life. As the provider of our gambling and betting services, Casino King is committed to responsible gambling.
Nobody under the age of 18 is allowed to play our games. If you are worried that under-18s may use your computer to play our games, try any of the following steps:
- Use child protection software, such as Cyberpatrol, to block gaming sites from under-18s
- Don't leave the computer unattended when you are logged in
- Don't share your credit card or bank account details with under-18s
- Do not use the 'Save Password' option on login screens
- Create separate profiles for everyone who uses your computer, so that nobody else can access your information
If you know someone under the age of 18 who is registered with us, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
People who may need to control their gambling
Most people gamble within their means, but for some it can spiral out of control. When playing the games, keep in mind the following:
- Gambling should be seen as just for fun, not a way of earning money
- Avoid chasing losses
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose
- Keep track of how much time and money you spend gambling
- If you need help, use the deposit limits and time limits in the player protection page to control the amount you can spend
- If you need to take a break from gambling, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need to control your gambling?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you lose time from work or education due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Do you gamble to pay debts or solve financial difficulties?
- After a loss, do you feel you need to gamble again to try and make up what you've lost?
- After a win, do you have a strong urge to try and win more?
- Do you ever gamble until all your money has gone?
- Have you ever lied, borrowed, sold or stolen anything to finance gambling?
- Do you prefer to gamble than spend time with your family or friends?
- Are you reluctant to use 'gambling money' for normal expenditures?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble or boredom?
- Does gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Do you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune with a few hours of gambling?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations give you the urge to gamble?
- Do you ever feel depressed or consider harming yourself as a result of your gambling?
People with a compulsive gambling problem are likely to answer 'yes' to some of these questions. If you need more help, get in touch with one of the following organizations:
Deposit limits are easy to set and help you control the amount you put into your account over a particular period. To set your deposit limits, log in to the casino, click ‘Cashier’, select ‘My Account’ and then ‘Gaming’.You may also set your deposit limits at the time of registration by clicking on the provided link.
We offer our customers the opportunity to set an individual daily, weekly and/or monthly deposit limit. All requests for limit decreases will be implemented immediately; requests for limit increases only become valid after 24 hours and an additional confirmation of the request.
Find out more about self-exclusion by contacting us at email@example.com
Time-out and Self-exclusion
If you think you need a break from gambling, you can use the self-exclusion tool by logging in your casino account, click ‘Cashier’, select ‘My Account’ and then ‘Gaming’. We offer time-outs for distinct periods of 1 day, 1 week or 1 month. Time-out periods can be configured to reopen manually or automatically.
We also offer an indefinite self-exclusion, which will extend itself automatically until revoked by the customer. Revocation will not be possible prior to a minimum duration of 6 months. During temporary time-out or indefinite self-exclusion, customers will not be allowed to deposit or play. Also, they will be exempt from targeted commercial communication.
In addition to self-exclusion, blocking software such as Cyberpatrol, Cybersitter and K9 Web Protection, can be used to disable access to gaming sites.
Find out more about self-exclusion by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.